Thursday, February 16, 2012

Our First Valentine's Celebration

This was Sean and I's first Valentine's Day as a married couple which made our celebration extra special. To get ready for our special celebration I of course had to get in the spirit and got my nails done.
The Friday before Valentine's Day I had a loonngg work day and was so excited to get home and relax all weekend! Sean picked me up from the salon and handed me a Valentine's Card
Inside the card it said we were going to celebrate our
Amazing Valentine's Weekend starting NOW!
I was so surprised and excited!
We both got dressed up and he took me out to dinner to the amazing restaurant B&B at the VENETIAN.
It was delicious and so fancy. I felt so special!
This restaurant is based on the famous Italian Chef
MARIO BATALI
The food was sooo tasty!
After dinner we walked around the hotel and saw the amazing
 Chinese New Year decor entering the Palazzo.
We walked upstairs to see the huge decorated room from the top and came to a waterfall. Of course we decided to make a wish from the top! 
I hope our wishes come true.
The night couldn't of gotten better but of course he had more surprises!
I walked into our bedroom and HE had decorated.
I really am so lucky to have a husband that makes me feel special 
ALWAYS.
I love him.
Our fun weekend continued Saturday morning with the beautiful wedding of our great friend Brooke and her new husband Mike.
We were able to see the ceremony at the Las Vegas Temple and see them come out as newlyweds
We couldn't be happier for the newlywed couple and wish them all the best and much happiness.

I loved having such a romantic weekend with Sean I HAD to do something for him right??? 
Sunday morning I decided to make him a heart shaped pancake! 
I topped it off with homemade pomegranate syrup and we enjoyed every bite!
He also topped of the weekend and made me BBQ SALMON that night for dinner. SERIOUSLY AMAZING HUBBY.

Leading up to Valentine's Day I also did a 
14 Days of Valentine's
 He got a little gift each day
I seriously spoil him rotten.
Pretty sure he was most excited about the Bachelor Magazine! It is our favorite show to watch together and he got sucked right into all the gossip
LOVE HIM.



Can you believe its not even Valentine's Day yet??
We seriously had such a fun weekend spoiling each other its only natural to keep celebrating especially on VALENTINE'S DAY.
Being the 14th Day of gifts I made sure this was the best one.

His card was extra HUGE.

And so were the Chocolates.
I seriously love surprising him whenever I can
so doing the 14 days of Valentine's
was such a blast!
I hope I can do this every year for him!

When he came home that night he had this for me.
I was so ecstatic HE was home and even more that he brought me such a beautiful rose. So perfect and simple. LOVE HIM.
We ended our Valentine's Day with the most romantic silent film 
I've ever seen
THE ARTIST.
We loved it so much!
I highly recommend it to anyone. 
It was a perfect weekend and Valentine's Day 
I can't wait until next year
and all the surprises that we come up for each other.

































1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time! Made me realize that Valentines at the Melinkovich household was ALL about Roxanne, and not so much about Clayton and I. Oops, We'll have to do better next year.

    I can't believe you got sean into bachelor! I can't get Clayton to sit in the same room while its on. What's your secret? haha.

    PS: I have a blog too, but its private. send me your email if you want an invite!

    ReplyDelete